CHARTS Download Instructions
- UNIX/IBM RS6000
This update contains modifications for:
1) Medicaid HIPAA billing, 2) An update to the $1,590 limit, 3) A program
to update diagnosis codes in the resident master and A/D/T records, and 4) A new
optional diagnosis table file.
Please print and read October
|Before loading the CHARTS UNIX
release do the following: |
|Make a backup of your CHARTS data.
|Log all users off CHARTS.
|Make sure that you are on a PC that is connected to the CHARTS/UNIX system.
|Print this page.
|Click on UPATCH.ZIP to load the patch.|
Save file UPATCH.zip to the root of your C drive (c:\upatch.zip).
|Do the following to move the
patch to your UNIX machine:|
- Logon to your CHARTS/UNIX system (from this same PC) using Kermit 95.
- At the Login prompt type root.
- At the # prompt type rhspatch and press ENTER.
- (If there is a problem, then in Kermit 95 click on Edit,
and Terminal and make sure that APC Enabled is checked.)
- You will see a status bar and the screen will switch to black and back.
- After you see a message update complete log off by typing exit
and pressing ENTER.
|Do the following to verify that the patch was installed properly:|
|The next time you log on to CHARTS you will see the
||You have downloaded the October '03 update from the internet.
|| Please press ENTER to complete the download
|When you are logged on type PGTOTF and press ENTER.
At Create Table type Y, leave the rest of the screen as
initialized and press ENTER.|
CHARTS Release Documentation
See and October 2003